This week’s prompt is to define the season of your life you are in right now. Hmmm. I think this may take more thinking time than I am able to have! This question actually makes me remember a book I read years ago. I cannot remember the title of the book, but it was something like “When The Roses Grew Wild”. It was about a young family and the mom went to live with her grandmother for a while. The grandmother had a beautiful Rose garden that was well-manicured and award winning. Her grandmother shared with her that while her kids were growing up her garden was out of control mess and that those years were the best years of her life.
I know that when I look back on these years I will remember things with fondness and happyness. Right now I am just tired!
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.